Note to New Members ×

Raichle AF600 question...

SWriverstone

I noticed last night while eyeballing my boots from behind that the upper sections are actually tilted (canted) a bit, in what appears to be the wrong direction...but I'm not sure.

I ride goofy---on my front boot (canted to the left/inside 3 degrees in the binding) the upper is tilted to the outside (right) a few degrees. My back boot is the opposite. Is this how they should be? Seems like you'd want the uppers either perfectly straight up, or possibly canted inward like the binding.

I also just discovered (if I'm interpreting correctly) that those bolts on either side of the ankle can be used to cant the uppers? (That right?) Or am I making a big deal out of nothing? <grin>

QUESTION 2: The tongues on my liners (not Thermoflex, just the standard Raichles) seem to have a semi-permanent crease along their edges (at the top of my foot). It's not a big deal, but the crease causes the tongue not to lay flat against my foot and sort of pokes into the top of my foot a bit. Anything I could do about this?

Thanks!

Scott

up or down

be carful not to strip the bolts when loosening or tightening them

its been awhile since I took mine out but if I remember correctly the bolt comes out and then you can take out a plastic piece and flip it over

for me that cant works perfect when I have a flat binding in the front