Note to New Members ×

Windham Carvefest, March 5 & 6

Bricky

Announcing.... the 2nd Annual Windham Carvefest at Windham Mountain, the best spot in New York State for Carving.

Warm up for Okemo, March 9-13!

Great destination for all you Pocono's Carvers!

March 5 & 6 (Saturday & Sunday)

FRS channel 2 subchannel 7

We will mostly be riding the Qaud or the G lift on the East Peak, so we will look for you.

Rental Alpine Boards & Bindings are available in the Demo shed, for beginners.

ATTENDANCE LIST AS OF 3-4-05

Bricky

Ronski & Adelaide

Mike B.

Jeff V.

Gary B.

PC

Viking1918

Ed F. Jr.

Ed F. Sr.

Matt

TonyZ?

Pat Reen

Maciek

Scorpio

MAD1

Linda

Mark

Peter

That adds up to 19 !!

Let's get together each day for a group photo. Time to be decided.

Lunch: 11:45 am, in the base lodge cafeteria or in the bar upstairs, if you prefer.

Apres' Board: 4 pm in the Bar.

More info coming!

Tripine,

I'm very disappointed at your negativism and lack of respect. Your objective is what ? To ruin someone else's fun? To quash my event?

Upon reading your post, I assumed you were from a big mountain somewhere, disrespecting those of us who prefer not to drive 6 hours twice a weekend to get to a big mountain.

Low and behold, I checked your member profile at Bomber and you are from HUNTER MOUNTAIN, 10 miles from Windham!!!. Unfortunatley, you don't have the guts to put all the information about yourself in your profile, so you are chicken to communicate as yourself.

I'd love to ride with you - at Hunter.

But I am a gentleman, and if you come to one day of the Windham Carvefest, I'll buy your ticket! Why don't you give me a call? My phone number is 732-604-0594.

I enjoy carving there enormously.

Many people feel the mountains are nearly equal as far as enjoyment. I know one excellent carver who carves both.

Last year, Steve Prue, Ronski, Maciek, BobbyBuggs, Mike B. and one other guy attended.

Why don't you host a Hunter Carve Session and do something FOR

Carvers?

Bricky.

You are reacting very strongly to a simple throw away line. I ski and ride at Hunter because of the excellant terrain and their commitment to outstanding snowmaking

The insults came my way very quickly and w/out cause. Big Mt. Envy is something you should look into:D

Guest giorgio32123
Originally posted by tripine

You are reacting very strongly to a simple throw away line. I ski and ride at Hunter because of the excellant terrain and their commitment to outstanding snowmaking

The insults came my way very quickly and w/out cause. Big Mt. Envy is something you should look into:D

I stopped carving at Hunter years ago. Snowmaking is one thing. Service and crowd as well attitudes are another.

By the way, are you from NYC? ;) ... then please do not go to Windham:D

...........If not, I will see you at Okemo!:p

Is Ronski going for both days? That knuckle head dragon him! LOL! The man with 30 boards in his garage! And I thought I was sick in the head. Ronski is beyond sick! I hope he brings all of those boards with him to Okemo!

P.S. Hey Had, thank you for the invitation to the house!

:)

Bricky, I'm looking into a bus but so far no luck. I know some of the shops here in the city have bus trips but none are going to windham tomorrow. I can't figure out if there is a trailways bus leaving from port authority. Anybody ever done this?

Scorpio, go on TrailwayNY.com and check the schedule. The bus stop is close to the Mountain, at the Exxon Station, at most a half mile away. Maybe we could pick you up, since the walk is uphill or there will always be people stopping at the Exxon on their way to the Mountain.

Call me at 732-604-0594, if you wish.

Bricky.