Note to New Members ×

$10 Mt. Bachelor Lift Tickets

Pat Donnelly

From FirstTracksOnLine

Bend, OR (Tuesday, February 22, 2005) - Coupons are now available at any Oregon and SW Washington Wells Fargo Bank branch redeemable for a $10.00 lift ticket at Mt. Bachelor on Friday, March 18, 2005.

According to Mt. Bachelor spokesman Chris Johnston, “Skiers and snowboarders will search long and hard before they find a better deal than this!”

Without coupons a regular priced adult, all-day lift ticket at Mt. Bachelor is $46.00, teen tickets are $39.00 and youth tickets are $28.00. Original coupons are required to redeem the special $10 lift ticket. Wells Fargo ticket coupons can be exchanged at any Mt. Bachelor ticket window on the day of the event only. Coupons and lift tickets are valid only on Friday, March 18, 2005. Lifts will be open 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM and four lift tickets may be purchased with each coupon.

The Wells Fargo $10 Friday is an in-service day for many schools in the Northwest. It also begins the traditional Spring Break period for schools in Oregon, Washington and Northern California.

I think the gas ticket is with shell, and if I've got it right it's a wensday only ticket or something like that.

I've done the WF Friday with friends a couple years running now. As long as you get over to northwest the crowding doesn't matter... for carving it might kinda suck though.

But then again, the free food friday was empty last month.