Note to New Members ×

05 SES Thanks to All

Guest Tim Tuthill

Guest Tim Tuthill

To all of you that came to my aide when I got run over at the bottom of the run by the slow sign THANK YOU ONE AND ALL. Norm Bemel was first there and Pat Donnelly too. I can't remember everyone else, but you guys are the greatest. Carvers care about their own!!!! I spent 2 days in the Aspen hospital, every test known to mankind was adminestered. The damage is from waist to groin. Can you say black and blue!! Tissue damage only. I am very lucky!! Sore, out for 4 to 6 weeks. Thanks for all the calls. Doug Dryer, Frank Morles you guys are the best. If anyone saw what happened please call me. 928-777-9524. The doc that took care of me is Bill Rodman, a carver also. He would like to have as much info as he can get. The guy came off the X games jump run out, that just happens to run into the slow zone leading to the chair. Check the trail map. Oh, the helmet saved my life!! I'm home now with the great help of my wife and the nice people in the Aspen hospital. I'll be back!!! Tim

Tim,

Man, so sorry to hear about the injury. That is always the one that scares me, from behind with no warning. #1 reason I wear a hemet.

Was that right when we where setting us the Limbo Contest? I think I heard the impact from where I was.

Every one here at Bomber wished you the fast recovery!