Note to New Members ×

Vintage Burton gate basher gloves

kawiboy

A theme I have seen here in the forums is where someone gifts an item, with the condition of either return or it is passed on to another with the same condition. In your case, if not used, you may want to gift or loan them to the museum so as they can show the sport and where it has gone. I guess the question comes down to, how much would you get on the open market, and how life altering would that much money be in your life?

If it was for someone who was going to use them, I would say sell them, and get as much as possible, but since they are in such good condition, and since the museum will not affect that condition by having them sit for a year or two, and since you are not using them, maybe loan them?

I picked up a Nidecker this way (son smashes around on it) and just recently sent a 90cm X-Games with bindings and boots to some stranger in CAD from a WTB post he did on here for free. Pass on the love of the sport man... (my $0.02 here man... not worth much)

• Like 2