Note to New Members ×

Boards for sale

alpinegirl

Hey guys, as previously mentioned in another post, I have a problem with loving snowboarding, too little space and likely, a wife who is annoyed by the accumulation of far too much stuff. So, here's some stuff that perhaps someone else can make use of. Please contact me for more pictures and info. Everything can be discussed.

Plus I have somehow ended up with 4 children, two of which are mini shreds and they have all their stuff. Too much stuff!

Admittedly, the shots are horrible. But the skinny of it. 6 decks total. No metal.

First shot, deck on the left:  M8trix 163 freecarver. Never ridden much. Single side cut radius. 19ish waist. Good energetic carver. Slight early rise. About 7 years old. Used as a loaner to friends. Very very little use. Not my cup of tea. Too many other toys. 

First shot, middle two. 10yr old pgs type boards, 11ish scr. 19cm waist. 168. Identical, except one is stiffer than the other. Built for 153lb rider. Old, but very fun. Too small of a side cut radius for me as I refined my technique in the gates. Fun to play on. Beat up boards, but lots of life.

SOLD - First shot, far right. Heel side 168 carbon fiber beast of a 26cm waisted deck. SOLD

Second shot, first deck. 155 heelside twin pipe deck. Brand new. Has some scribbles on it. Never been ridden. I have been riding its identical board. Stiff and fun. 25cm waist. Solid play deck.

Second shot, far right. 160 heelside twin. Project board. I fractured the top sheet??? The brain has stopped on that one.

Again, ask questions. We can talk prices. My motivation is to move these out of my house to where they may get some use. Anyone with serious interest I will readily snap a million photos for and try to give the clearest, most accurate representation of these things.

IMG_20171021_101954.jpg

IMG_20171021_101635.jpg

Edited by alpinegirl
Item sold