Note to New Members ×

New Madds

polaris

Had a blast on the 180cm Madd.

Very stable, harder you push the tighter the circle.

Just like it should be. Turned out to be my favorite

out of the boards I tried at the Demo center.

Disclaimer. I didn't want to stop riding to go back to the demo center. Mike and Shaggy were kinda enough to let me "Extend" my time allocation:) Give one a go. Didn't have any ice to try it on, just all that EASY west coast hard packed pow. :p

post-198-141842202545_thumb.jpg

Brian,

I agree on the 180. I was afraid at first given previous reports of a 22m sidecut and insane stiffness, however it was a joy to ride. Super stable at speed and quite easy to crank tighter turns out of it. In fact I liked it so much that I had to take one back with me =).

By the way, I was the plate rider sitting at the same table as you on friday at the banquet. It was nice meeting you.

I noticed that the thread disappeared sometime last night. What happened? There was some very good content on new vs old. Fin, did we go too far? Seems we can bash Burton, F2 and others, but even mild commentary about Madd gets killed? Personally I'm interested because someone was nice enough to lend me an old Madd to try out, and I love to have one for myself. To know how the new compares to the old is very valuable information to me as a consumer.

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay on this, got back from the SES last night and just too beat to deal with then.

The original thread is back up and you can read the announcement HERE at the top of the thread to see the reasoning on this.

I have locked this thread to keep the conversation going on the original thread.

Thanks for everyone's understanding.