Note to New Members ×

Liberation Snowboards

D.T.

I haven't ridden a Liberation, but my main board is a BS. Bola said the Liberations are more freecarve-oriented, whereas the BS's are race decks (but still make badass freecarvers). From what I could tell in the store, they appear to have a good amount of tail taper like the BS's, although I'm not sure on that. They also seem pretty damp. They have absolutely no tail. Not as stiff as the BS's, but seemed just right for freecarvers. I believe he was wrapping the cores in the older boards, I wonder if he's still doing that with the Liberations. My guess is that they are an excellent ride, just because BS's are my favorite boards by a good margin

Guest dragon fly jones

I have been on the BS/Liberation program for years. Let me tell you, I have boards from all the biggies and some small ones and for a damp, pure hold and flat out performance these are the boards I will and have race on.

BJ Slater is a engineer that knows snow, he raced, freerides, builds skis and wakeboards. The construction is nice, final finishes can be rough with bubbles above contact areas these do not effect ridng. I have been happy to give him my hard earned cash for boards that I ride. I have 3 of them in the quiver right now. Two for PGS and one for slalom. All of them have won and ride with stability, holding lines and bless him if it is not right he fixes it on the next run of boards. I am not paid to say this nor will I get a free board from him. I do recommend them to riders everywhere I go. They work and all he needs is another top rider to get on the top step so that he gets the recognition his boards deserve. If you wanna ride one and your in colorado send me a message and your more than welcome to ride em from my personal stash.

E-mail sent.

Originally posted by dragon fly jones

I have been on the BS/Liberation program for years. Let me tell you, I have boards from all the biggies and some small ones and for a damp, pure hold and flat out performance these are the boards I will and have race on.

BJ Slater is a engineer that knows snow, he raced, freerides, builds skis and wakeboards. The construction is nice, final finishes can be rough with bubbles above contact areas these do not effect ridng. I have been happy to give him my hard earned cash for boards that I ride. I have 3 of them in the quiver right now. Two for PGS and one for slalom. All of them have won and ride with stability, holding lines and bless him if it is not right he fixes it on the next run of boards. I am not paid to say this nor will I get a free board from him. I do recommend them to riders everywhere I go. They work and all he needs is another top rider to get on the top step so that he gets the recognition his boards deserve. If you wanna ride one and your in colorado send me a message and your more than welcome to ride em from my personal stash.