Note to New Members ×

Burton Reactor and Furnace boots M28 (US 10) Both pairs SOLD

bigwavedave

I have 1 pair each of  Burton Reactor and Furnace boots. They are well used, but still in usable condition (plastic is in good shape). They have some issues with the 2nd buckle/strap from the bottom. I have jury-rigged with monel wire (sailor-style)─works fine. A more professional job might be done scavenging some strap-type buckles off some other boots.

These boots would be considered on the stiff side, but have a nice flex for hardboot snowboarding, a walk/ride mechanism and a short sole length. The fit is similar to the UPZ's─room in the toe area and great heel hold─even with the stock liner. I used them with custom footbeds.

Anyway...these might be good for someone looking for decent first snowboard hard boots for cheap. I'm thinking $25 each plus cost of shipping. 58df011ee7051_IMG_1497(800x600).jpg.57f49bcd610fc8f06c9ba51ac0921812.jpg

Edited by bigwavedave

Eric and t-nut, I'll be going to the post office today and will see if I can get an idea of shipping cost. It will be easy if I can fit a pair into one of those large, flat-rate priority mail boxes ($19). Looks like the priority box is $60 shipped to Canada. That should be an approximate and relative shipping cost estimate even if they don't fit in a flat-rate box.  If there's a better way to ship boots, let me know.

Dave