Note to New Members ×

Vail/Beaver Creek

jl1

My wife and I will be riding in Vail and Beaver Creek from March 5 through March 14.  If anyone else will be there at that time and would like to get together for a few runs please post.  The last two years  we did not see a single alpine rider in 10 days on the mountain.

Joe

I ride at Beaver Creek pretty much every weekend and occasionally during the week, depending upon my schedule.  Rarely do I ride a carving board at Vail - just too crowded on the weekends.  I'll post an update on my availability as the date gets closer to your visit. Will you be riding on Sunday the 5th?

More often than not, I am the only hardbooter at BC. Though, yesterday was an anomaly where I saw three others,  riding with one who I met up with in the lift line. B. Free,  PC, and the Odd One also show up on occasion to carve as well. 

Paul 

• Like 1

We are due in late Sat. evening.  My buddy who we are staying with in Edwards is a ski instructor at Vail so we usually just ride in to work with him as we are not renting a car.  We usually take a bus to Beaver Creek a few days and get together with some of our friends from PA who are also out there.  We will head to BC if we can if we know you will be riding but I think the 5th will be a Vail day for us.  Keep us posted-Looking forward to riding with some other hardbooterrs.

Joe