Note to New Members ×

Staying Warm Problem

Guest UofM.retard

Guest UofM.retard

I just got my new Dupont #24 racing jacket and it gets cold and sometime I sweet to much and makes my t-shirt underneath my long Johns leak, and I turn all red from the dye of my carhardt long jons.

I tried using Gumout but they still bleed. Also my Browning camo pants don't hold up to cold either how should I put under stuff to stay warm, and get from getting red color all over me?

This year I bought neew Buckshot boots to go with my new K2 Gyrator Sweet!

Need to stay warm and not all red color! Help

Dang!

I've found that if I rub myself down in cooking oil and ignite it just before I put on my jacket I stay warm all day long... plus as an additional bonus ... if I get hungry I can just nibble on my crispy golden brown skin.... remember to generously apply Lubriderm or another moisturizing lotion when you get home....

oh and the oil also keepd the dye from sticking to your skin!

Guest north east will
Originally posted by UofM.retard

I just got my new Dupont #24 racing jacket and it gets cold and sometime I sweet to much and makes my t-shirt underneath my long Johns leak, and I turn all red from the dye of my carhardt long jons.

I tried using Gumout but they still bleed. Also my Browning camo pants don't hold up to cold either how should I put under stuff to stay warm, and get from getting red color all over me?

This year I bought neew Buckshot boots to go with my new K2 Gyrator Sweet!

Need to stay warm and not all red color! Help

Dang!

best post ever

Guest Randy S.

You're turning RED. Don't fight it, transfer to OSU and you'll be all set for their trip to the backwater bowl. Just don't come to the Rose Bowl in red or someone will mistake you for a fan of the condom team. :D

Oh, and those new boots should be good for skitching behind yer pickup truck. Just don't grab where the rust is or the bumper will fall off. You ain't got no hills in MI anyway, so skitching is yer best bet. K2 Gyrators are good for towin behind trucks. If you rig up a hose from yer exhaust pipe to your suit, it will help keep you warm too.

Guest Marilyn Cambers

UofM retard:

For winning the best post ever here's what you will receive:

1. a one-way ticket to Columbus OH to see what a real college football town is all about ....

2. a new plaid and fur fargo hat with ear flaps to cover up that long luscious mullet and ..... the best for last ....

3. a date with the knob gobblin!!!!!!

Enjoy the fame and fortune ... it doesn't last long in Michigan!!

Marilyn ;)