Note to New Members ×

Hello Bigfoot! Deeluxe Suzukas - US 12 SOLD

lordmetroland

SOLD

I got these large size Deeluxe Suzukas in a package deal on CL. They came with a Volkl RennTiger and X-bone bindings set at about 30/15 so you can imagine how little fun that setup must have been for the prior owner (more boot off the board than on it). Not surprisingly, the boots are in really good shape. The shells reads 30.5, but the liners read US 12. Front to back, they fit fine on my big boats but the boots are narrower in the forefoot than I'd have liked. I installed new heel treads in place of the Intecs that came on them and rode the boots exactly once. All straps and buckles work as expected. Really, the boots are hardly even scuffed. And they come in a groovy, metallic split pea soup swirl pattern. I don't believe the liners are thermos.

Base price - $150 (plus shipping)

With Intec heels - $190 (plus shipping)

With Bomber BTS - $225 (plus shipping) - I used one unit for one day, the other was not installed

The Full Enchilada - $250 (plus shipping)

All parts and pieces are included (e.g., if you buy the BTS version, the stock forward lean mechanism will be included). Payment via PayPal gift. Unless, of course, you really are Bigfoot, in which case it's a cash only transaction.

DL3.jpg

DL4.jpg

DL5.jpg

DL6.jpg

DL7.jpg

DL8.jpg

DL9.jpg

Edited by lordmetroland

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...