Note to New Members ×

Unsolicited Thank You to Donek

jim_stoll

To any and all who will listen:

I just returned from a trip to CO, one purpose of which was to find a board to replace my old Burton Alp. I contacted several manufacturers to try to arrange demo/test rides on their equipment while I was out there, and for various reasons (ranging from complete lack of response to "we're too busy"), Donek was the only place that made the effort to get me on their boards (and they put me on 2, in fact). Granted, everyone is busy, but these folks made it happen anyway. After demoing the 2 boards over the course of several days, I talked to Sean about my likes and dislikes of the designs, and he spent the time listening and discussing my needs (each board was awesome in its own right, but neither quite fully covered my overall set of goals). As a result of our discussion, we were able to come up with a solution that addressed all of my needs.

I just want to give a big THANK YOU to Sean and Jenifer for making the effort to get me out on their boards, for taking the time to listen to my feedback and for their willingness to work with me in finding the board that is right for me. (One manufacturer, in response to questions actually told me, "Just buy the board...") Sean and Jenifer are exactly what "Customer Service" is all about. (And they make absolutely rockin' boards, too!) These folks stand out from the crowd - I just can't say enough good things about them.

I would encourage anyone looking for a new board to contact Donek and talk to them about their line. If your experience is anything near what mine was, I can pretty much guarantee that you'll be very happy that you did.

Thank You Donek!!!

Jim Stoll

Jim

I am hoping to be shopping for a new ride for 2006 or 2007 and I am a big freak when it comes to customer service. I have a few manifacturers in mind and I'll see how it goes. Donek is of course one of them. Two guys I ride with are on Doneks and they love them.

GReg

if you want a board that makes your riding come up a level a Coiler is a great choice

Coiler decks tend to be really smooth,damp rides and always feel stable

Donek=same thing but has a totally different ride feels more alive and snappy

on wednesday I was on softies, a donek wide 161, what a great board

both companies offer top notch service that cannot be beat

ohh and I should mention that Madd is great too, both in product and in how Shaggy and Cheri have treated me as a customer