Note to New Members ×

HOT Blast 182 in great condition.

Emdee406

Hot Blast 182 - $250 plus shipping.

The base is in perfect condition, as are the edges. So much life left in this board.

Hot constructed their boards using horizontal laminate wood cores which allowed for torsional stiffness while preserving longitudinal flex qualities. Hot was also the only snowboard company to reinforce their sidewalls with a tip to tail strip of Birch hardwood, an ABS sidewall, and thin rubber strips, all which provided strength, extra shock absorption and dampening. This increased resistance to shock and added strength to the edges. The quality of Hot snowboards was extensively tested by top pro riders including Dieter Krassnig, Philippe Conte, Mike Jacoby and American Slalom and GS Champion, Sondra VonErt.
Blast was Hot’s high performance competition board, used extensively on the World Cup Circuit. It was narrow and light for performance in the gates. It has a light wood laminate Powerflex core, a graphite electra base, and 20 inserts which maximize stance options. 

This was the board I was going to ride, to try to qualify for the 2002 Games, until I got sidelined by a bad injury (from riding park).Paypal preferred.
PM me with any questions.

post-3310-0-56802700-1460434584_thumb.jp

post-3310-0-91602400-1460434705_thumb.jp

post-3310-0-22136200-1460434653_thumb.jp

post-3310-0-05416600-1460436062_thumb.jp
Edited by Emdee406