Note to New Members ×

Where can I get a good, cheap board?

Guest AdamCascio

Guest AdamCascio

Hey guys. I was up at Beech Mtn, in Banner Elk, NC.. and I got on the lift with one of these boards. I followed him downt he mountain, and I was like, I ReALLY wannado that!! That'd be so fun!

but, if anyone could steer me to the right direction on where to buy cheap boards and junk, that'd be awesome. :)

Hope to get to know you all well! AND BTW:: The guy I ran into is a part of this message board, but I dunno his username / or name at all. haha, I forgot it. :X I just know he lives in Charlotte, NC.

there are LOTS of boards for sale on the classifieds here

ebay can be a good source, too, but if you can find a direct sale here or elsewhere you might be better off

your height and weight would help determine what you might want to start off on.

ALSO read the articles linked on the front page

experience also weighs in though how much is relative...at you weight you could get away with anything from a 150cm-170cm for a first board I'd look at something in the 160cm range but that's me (I think there is a 159FP in the classifieds)