Note to New Members ×

Thinning out my quiver - Burton boards for sale

mtnbumvbc

I'm thinning out my quiver to make room for some new boards I have coming:

1. Burton Factory Prime 167 with Burton Race Plates - almost brand new. I bought it new on E-bay, mounted the bindings and rode it for one day. Decided it's too stiff for me. It's the one with the all black topsheet. The base is immaculate.

$225.00

2. Burton Ultra Prime 157 with Burton bindings - green/black topsheet. Still has good camber, base and top sheet are in good shape. My favorite all mountain board.

$100.00

3. Burton Alp 5.7 with Burton bindings - blue topsheet. This was my backcountry board, so it was only ridden in soft conditions. Has lots of camber left. Base has some deep gauges, all repairable + one baseweld. This is great board to learn on.

$75.00

I live in Reno, so if you're in the Tahoe area, we can meet up. I will send pictures on request.

• 4 years later...
mtnbumvbc,

four years later.... dont you think you can delete this post...someone could be confuse :)

Bonjour,

Say my screen name and you will realize my last name very quickly. There are many people in Quebec with my last name. :biggthump

I used to delete my for sale posts. Then I realized that if you do, there is no record of your "reputation" as a good BOL seller. Usually your buyer will post to the thread that they received the items in good order and were happy with them, and that you accurately described the board, bindings etc.

later,

Dave R.

Donc ton nom c'est Robitaille! Élémentaire mon cher Watson :)

M. Holmes. corriger.

I had to use a translation program to say "correct". I don't speak much French. I plan on coming to Quebec this summer to see where my ancestors lived a very long time ago. (1670). L'Ancienne Lorette, St. Hermenegilde, and Stanstead.

later,

Dave R.