Note to New Members ×

WANTED: lift "block" for X-Bone bindings

Hiroshi

If you have X-Bone bindings (any models; carbon or non-carbon or INTEC or non-INTEC), and happen to have no need/use for the plastic toe/heel-lift shimming "block" piece (the big/chunky one, not the thin ones), I'm interested in obtaining it from you, please.

I currently have one, but would like another for the other foot.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,

- Hiroshi

PS.

I have extra's that are for F2/Proflex bindings. It's the same size (height & hole-distance wise), but I don't know if I can safely use them on X-Bone because...

F2/Proflex one has a center groove, which of course I can shave off for X-Bone use. But, also, X-Bone block is wider than F2/Proflex block, so F2/Proflex block lacks the X-Bone block width to reach & sit in the side grooves of X-Bone plates. Meaning, the only thing holding the block will be the bolts, without any added security from the lock-in grooves.

I don't know...

I may have one and will check when I get home. I'll post again if I do. I have a box of parts and gadgets.

Do you want that much on the front foot. What I did was take two of the thin ones used for cant and put them together with thick to thin and put that under my toe. Seemed to be just enough for me.

But I'll look tonight.

joel

Do you want that much on the front foot

Hi Joel,

Thanks for your post.

Yes, I know... But, believe it or not, I really do... :o

Stacking the thin ones couldn't quite do it for me.

On my other bindings (Proflex/F2 INTEC), I also have a big front-toe lift and a big rear-heel lift equally/evenly.

I guess that's the only way I know to ride comfortably(?), ha, ha, ha...

Yes, please, if you could check at home (& if you actually have it), that'll be super.

- Hiroshi