Note to New Members ×

Track700 vs Suzukas

Jeffrey Day

So, I have been riding with a pair of the dark blue/black Deeluxe Suzukas for a number of years. I decided to pull the trigger and buy a pair of last years white/black Deeluxe Track700.

Obviously these boots are nearly identical. I'll have to get used to the buckles as apposed to the rachet straps. Minor issue, not a big deal.

But I was curious if anyone has used both of the boots. Are the Track700 boots going to be stiffer? Different plastic used?

Will be finally getting out on the snow Wednesday to test them out!

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

please post feedback when you have tested these boots as I will have to buy a pair of these when my Suzakas wear out. Currently riding the same as you the blue and black Suzaka. one thing I can say is I bought a pair of Virus Upz and do not like them at all after many houdays of use. they ride much differently and I did not like this. Too much forward lean and too much heel lift inside boot. I am staying with Deluxe boots as they have served me well over the years.

Edited by snowboardfast