Note to New Members ×

Jerry Masterpool and Tara Eberhard

LeeW

Ok, thanks to old videos thread as well as history of racing (this was a jackpot - any chance to pin it?0...

I've decided to google up Cross M and Masterpool. I've been a long time fan of Cross M and I regret not giving it a shot to race with that team a decade ago. 

Nevertheless... the result I came up with is Mark Fawcett's homepage as well as... a motocross place.

Considering I was a former alpine hardboot racer as well as Hare Scramble motorcycling... I hope to acquire enough funds to head out to Masterpool's MX place. I was surprised to find it real closeby to my old stomp ground via Texas.

So I wonder if -ANY- one of you were a former Cross M racer or/and have tried out that MX training via Masterpool.

PS I mentioned Eberhard because she was my childhood crush growing up and she's real FAST for her time, for real. 

My buddy Chad Hebert trained with Cross M.

He told me during training one day, after flying off course, into the nets on one corner 2 or 3 times (Chad is a heavy load 6'2" prob 230 lb so I imagine the crashes were pretty spectacular) was "explaining" to Jerry the line wasn't do-able and right at that second Mark Fawcett flew by them, railed the line at Mach 12.

Jerry rode off and didn't say another word to Chad that day. Lol

Sounded like some big talent came out of that group.

Edited by big canuck
  • Like 1