Note to New Members ×

Coiler 177 All Mountain.

carvedog

This is an all white board that was custom made for someone in the 150 lbs range. Not heavy enough for me.

Anyone interested and I will try to get some pics.

My damn digi cam fell off the counter the other day and blew its top so it may take a day or two to get images if anyone is interested.

I was going to keep it but now my nephew thinks that he should have it for free. No dice for him.

Total days on this board is probably less than 15.

Jerry

artnshel,

I will try to get to the board this weekend (tomorrow I guess) and get some pics and specs.

I think your weight is in the right range. I rode just once or twice when I weighed around 235 and it was obviously too soft but still handled nicely.

I think I would need to get $250 for it.

I will get some pics and stuff together by Monday.

I didn't know if anyone would be interested at all.

Thanks,

Jerry

I was offered $275 and I think I will ask for shipping too. I am not sure of the year but it as least four years old. I have not ridden it in three.

I will take pix and see who works out first.

When I posted I was not even sure anybody would want something that was all mountain.

There seems to be interest.

I am not trying to jack the price as I think $275 is a good value and a good price.

I will post with pics.

Jerry

Guest artnshel

I don't think raising the price works for me at all. You set the price at $250 and I didn't try to negotiate. Now you want more and I think that's bad karma.

Plus you never answered the width question I asked twice anyway.

Art

I am not in a position to turn down money. If you think this will kill my karma because I had another child last week and am trying to pay some bills with a snowboard that I never wanted to sell, then I will take the karma hit. I am not trying to rip anyone off. My baby is 8 days old and I am only sleeping about 4 hours a night so measuring a Coiler for waist width is not at the top of my list.

And I broke the hell out of my last digital camera 5 days ago.

Life is a bitch and then you die. I hope you have many good carves in the time in between.

I will still try to measure and post pics ASAP.

Jerry

Guest artnshel

Jerry,

In general I try not to get into forum pissing matches. I'm sure it isn't worth the time for either of us and what good does it do?

If you have a good offer for more than the $250 you offered me it seems like the problem is solved.

Good luck,

Art

this board is now on ebay. I had ten different people offer me $275 or $250. I put it on a five day bid with no reserve starting at $250. I put a buy it now price of $399 on it and i would carry some of the shipping at that price.

Hope that some of you are still interested. I really did not know how to chose who to sell it to.

Again no reserve so there it goes. Good luck and thanks,

Jerry

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7133904521