Note to New Members ×

Catek Freeride2 - $275 shipped

Boarder_Ted

SOLD  

I find I am not riding these any more so it's time to move them along. They have brand new ratchet straps and ladders on both toe and ankles so no stripped out teeth! Everything works as it should. I have modified the toe strap connector since the one from Catek was a little wimpy and one of them broke. I will include the other 3 originals along with any hardware I have.

post-281-0-94089500-1426879702_thumb.jpgpost-281-0-96461600-1426879810_thumb.jpg

Edited by Boarder_Ted

The discs are 4x4 specific. I think Jeff went to specific discs in the previous model due to off axis loading, unless I am mistaken. And as for the toe ramps, I'll have to measure them to be sure and I won't get home from work til after midnight so it'll have to wait until tomorrow. I think they were a large but looking at the pics on the Catek website (I can't believe it's still up!) they could be mediums. I do know the heelcup can be slid back quite a bit more to allow for a boot larger than my size 9.

Tempting. I've got a couple pairs already and really like them, but may hold out a little longer to see if a large pair appears.

Yes, very tempting indeed!!  If they had the carbon high backs I would have jumped on these.  Only so many left on the planet.  

I do have the large toe ramps I think but need to hang on to them for my last pair (incomplete set that needs the cnc connector between the heel loop and base plate) 

These have the solid connectors which I prefer too.  The later version was routed out to lighten them. 

post-158-0-49027600-1426913792_thumb.jpg