Note to New Members ×

Terminology question

RyanKnapton

15,-15 and centered on a stiff twin 160. 

Just an awesome carving video. Thanks for posting it here.  I looked at your other motivational movies on youtube too.  And now I know what a "slasher bomb" is  :biggthump   What an uninformed dumb ass I can be after all the time I have spent on a snowboard !

Another enlightening (ie; embarrassing) moment happened to me 2 months ago.  I was running my mouth off to a fellow rider about how duck stance is nothing but a hindrance to good carving... and provided all the commonly known arguments to support this. But to cement my point, with actual riding experience, I set up my Travis Rice twin in duck for the day. Well...  yeah you guessed it, I am still using it !!  Cause just like in your  video, duck stance on a twin means tremendous toeside power and no more healside disadvantage, its all toes and 180's (unless one just wants to amuse themself with a healside now and then).  But why bother  :-) 

Keep making videos.  I'll watch your channel.