Note to New Members ×

Raichle 125s M27/28 - Free

mackDan

One pair of really well used Raichle 125's. M27 or US 9. These are my old boots and I want to get rid of them. They still work, but are well used. All the buckles and straps on the boots are there, several of the strap bolts are replacement. The liner strap (power strap) on the left boot is missing, ripped off and the liner is torn a bit where its missing. THe right liner has the power strap but also has a tear near by. Good boots for a beginner, these probably fit a M27.5 or maybe a M28 due to compacted liners. In a Raichle box the weigh 11 lbs, and my shipping zip is 95032, so you can figure shipping out.

post-722-141842200707_thumb.jpg

if someone who NEEDS boots doesnt claim them, Ill take em. the 125 is a softer boot right? im lookin for a freeride hard boot.

give it a few days though..I wouldnt want to snatch them from someone who has nothing and could use these for a starter setup

what about that "new carver" guy who just posted...I think his feet are bigger though...

well..thing is...shells are exactly the same for many sizes. its the liner that defines the actual size, so...you said youre a 28, right?

In all honesty, with moldable liners, I think you could get into these. maybe even without?

heck, man...theyre free! try em? just pay shipping. and if you hate em...maybe Ill grab them from you?