Note to New Members ×

Burton Fire (27.5-29mp) with step-in heels -->$125 & Burton Physics Step-in Bindings --->$100 + shipping. Happy Holidays

bouzeux

Yes I did. One run under Lookoout and then I went for some stash and found some shockingly deep snow up top. Like three feet deep. Bottom half of Mtn is a little manky in the trees but damn we are looking good. You carving? Want to bring these and then leave them when you go? They will be back ups for me too and I don't care if you ride a few days in them. Price is set and we have clearance Clarence. 

Save shipping and you don't have to carry them home. Just a thought. I would like to get them. 

And I only get one or two mornings during the week but Saturday and Sunday I will likely be trying to rip it up. 

Merry X-Mas All !

CarveDog, boots don't fit, so i rather avoid traveling with them as I will be traveling with my boots.  I might be able to bring with me but won't be able to confirm next week once i check my bags for fit.

C-Dawg, bindings come only with 3-hole plate which should fit, as i 4-hole plate was only for Burton boards.

Let me know and happy holidays !  Carvedog, enjoy the fresh powder Sunday AM, hope i can get snowed in when i make it up in 3 weeks!

Sounds good. If they don't fit, that settles that. No sense in you paying baggage fees to save me UPS fees. Just send them out. 

Do you want paypal or I can send a check to save the fees?

jerry at jerry hadam photo dot com

no spaces obviously.  

Not in a hurry to get them. Pretty much teaching in softies for the next ten days. 

Thanks.

Jerry, I'll let you know Monday once I'm home. I might be able to take boots with me but need 2 pack and weight gear, 2 sets of boots, 3 boards with bindings and all other paraphernalia does add up quickly! Send some pics of those first tracks Sunday, nothing like more snow ❄❄❄

Don't sweat the shipping. It sounds like you have plenty to bring. We had more snow the last couple. About four inches up top yesterday am. 

Everything is really nice. Bottom half of the mountain is still a little thin but getting there. Some brave souls even got on the Lower College south slopes in places yesterday. Olympic trees are thin. And lower Olympic itself needs a little more ( no snowmaking in there). 

Carving is awesome and getting better right now.