Note to New Members ×

Pureboarding in central NY: 24 jan -26 jan 2015‎

Mister Sandman

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be there for Saturday and Sunday.  I've done this event for the last couple of years and it's been really fun and I've learned a ton.  Joerg is an amazing riding and this event is an incredible chance to ride and learn from him.

If you're planning to go and need lodging options I encourage you to contact Christian or Scott, the organizers ASAP.  As of last week, there were few people registered and Christian needs to make some decisions soon for group rates a local B&Bs. 

If interested please contact Christian Phillips (phillipsbro2) directly.  See contact info on above flyer or the Facebook page

yes yes! 

christian phillips here.  organizer for the cNYes4!

joerg egli and ray pesho will be the star-attractions again this year at togg and lab in central new york.  dan lambert will be there as well from montreal.  if you are planning on attending, please do rsvp with me so that i can get you on our list (demo rsvp's get first priority treatment for gear) and get a sense of numbers/attendees.  if you need lodging, let me know this week as i will be deciding whether or not to secure the log cabin we rented last year or not.  so far i have 2, maybe 4 guests.  with 8 people for three nights...it would come to about $130 per person.  otherwise you are are on your own with finding lodging.  lift tickets will be discounted at $30/day.  first tracks every morning!  closed off runs!  

hope to see you!

------ christian (and scott).   

please let me know this week if you need lodging.  i will be deciding yea or neigh on a house for out-of-towner-carvers monday morning 12jan.  so far i have one couple interested.  if we are 8 guests for three nights it would come to about $130/person.

nonetheless, please rsvp for session and/or lodging (contact info on the flier).

----- christian (and scott) : i.e. the phillips brothers.

carver-house : CLOSED

i have finalized arrangements for those who inquired/requested lodging. this property has reached its capacity (ray+2/gene+1/michael+1).

if you do find you need lodging, here are the 4 options/recommendations for you to arrange on your own:

in cazenovia:
lincklaen house
brae loch inn
brewster inn

in tully:
best western

let me know if you have any questions otherwise.