Note to New Members ×

2 Sets of F2 S Flex plates for sale

big canuck

• 3 months later...

LOL, sorry Bry you're losing it (or maybe its me LOL) 

These are the F2 "S" Flex isolation plates that go between the binder and the board

http://www.f2.com/snow/bindings.php?L=&da=1025&dk=47&db=11&name=S-FLEX%20ABSORBER%20PLATE

Hi Kurt, no doubt it is me.   Yes, confused.  I have "S" flex Bindings.  The Titanium Race bindings with the black plastic riser , that is what I thought the add was for.  

Photos are good.    Thanks, Bryan 

Hi Kurt, no doubt it is me.   Yes, confused.  I have "S" flex Bindings.  The Titanium Race bindings with the black plastic riser , that is what I thought the add was for.  

Photos are good.    Thanks, Bryan 

LOL I haven't been able to post pics here for a year or so, 

You should see my new snowboard display in my basement..... I think i would win......

Kurt,

Sent you an email...

Bryan,

Yes...the last year+ has been interesting to say the least...send me an email with your phone number - as I have a new phone and subsequently lost all of my contact info...(xolufus (at) earthlink (dot) net).

Matt

Kurt,

Sent you an email...

Bryan,

Yes...the last year+ has been interesting to say the least...send me an email with your phone number - as I have a new phone and subsequently lost all of my contact info...(xolufus (at) earthlink (dot) net).

Matt

Sent- both PM and Email