Note to New Members ×

Burton physics / some burton bindings. Ape cific NUT needed.

Oldschool

I am loooking for one Nut (or two for a back up) this is the Nut & bolt used on Burton bindings to adjust the toe or heal slide adjustment. It is specific as one side of the Nut shank is cut flat creating its own locking mechanism.

If anyone know where to get one or has one from a broken binding I would gladly purchase one or two.

Thank you

Jay

post-11964-141842419116_thumb.jpg

post-11964-141842419119_thumb.jpg

Edited by Oldschool

I am loooking for one Nut (or two for a back up) this is the Nut & bolt used on Burton bindings to adjust the toe or heal slide adjustment. It is specific as one side of the Nut shank is cut flat creating its own locking mechanism.

If anyone know where to get one or has one from a broken binding I would gladly purchase one or two.

Thank you

Jay

If you can't find the original nut, you may be able to use T-slot nut instead. The old Phiokka bindings were designed with same bail holding mechanism (not exactly but same concept). I was able to use T-slot nuts to hold bails down. You should be able to find replaceable t-lot nut at local hardware stores once you know the desired dimensions.