Note to New Members ×

Attention Denverites!

Waboarder

For any Jimi Hendrix fans out there. Fellow Seattle resident and Hendrix tribute guy plays the Soiled Dove in Denver tonight.

Randy Hansen has played with Billy Cox, Buddy Miles, Mitch Mitchell and has been doing the Hendrix thing for 30 years. The

dude tears it up and puts on a great show. Not to be missed if you are a Hendrix fan. I've seen him dozens of times and he

never fails to get after it.

I continue to heal after a devastating knee injury back in Feb. 10 weeks post surgery, just starting PT, I've written of the winter

and hoping for spring riding at Hood March-May.

Post up a review if you go!

Been down that way a bunch lately, i'll get a hold of you when i have more time. Love to stop in for a beer.

we are actually looking to become part time Portlandites. We really dig the city, and are in the process of selling

a property we have in the Seattle area to fund a place in Portland. The eventual goal is to be full time down there

but for now, due to my client base it has to be part time.

Thanks Bryan, ill be in touch.

Cool, give me just a little of advance notice and I will throw some meat on the grille!! I have a some seasoned chicken quarters and some big o pork ribs on their at the moment!!

Good beer with chilled glasses.

I am around more than I probably should be. Dozens of projects , boring!!

Bryan