Note to New Members ×

trading Coiler 2005 black Pure RACE 184 for Coiler freecarve 173 or 178

ssteff

the versatility of it.

got it last year at ECES finished just in time and delivered there by YYZcanuck. it immediately gave me a greater confidence to go anywhere. carves in ultra firm conditions. more responsive at slower speeds and able to experience heavy g turns also at slower speeds. my race boards were way past fast on narrow groomers but with the AM i can loop carves in the confined space. rode in powder Wed. had a foot of local fresh AM performed exceptionally well. did some gate training, used the AM and comfortably rounded some gates that others were blowing out of.

have even dabbled in the bumps this year.

drawbacks: not for superG+, manageable but not as solid as the race decks for wide open speed

I've ridden Bruce's race decks from184 and up. and the AM. but haven't been on anything else your board of choice should match your ride selection. that is terrain,style,conditions. the AM works for me.

but ssteph may have a completely different ride selection than I so I wish him/her? well on the quest for a freecarve.