Note to New Members ×

Wolf Creek? Anyone? Anyone?

RDY_2_Carve

Anybody been to Wolf Creek this year? Looks like they got a 120" base, 252" YTD, and $43 lift to boot. It's only about 4 hours for me, and I'm very interested in meeting up with some CO hardbooters (since there seems to be no BOL'ers in NM).

As a first year hardbooter and second year snowboarder I'd love to leech off of some of you oldbies and gain some knowledge! :)

Unfortunately SES ain't looking too promising for me or I'd just meet EVERYBODY there... :(

Happy railing!:cool:

From my past experience of WC, it was great place for boarding but not very good one for carving.

From your location i would try AngeFire and SantaFe, on both of them should be good carvers, if any BOLers that is unknown for me.

Hey, i really miss those places :D specially Muerte and Thunderbird in SantaFe, real nice slopes

Heading to Santa Fe tommorow. Running gates there for the first time. Work thing....going to be interesting!

I goto Angel Fire every Sunday. $99 Sunday pass for the whole season. Great deal.

I was just picking a place in CO and Wolf Creek came to mind. I just want to meet up with some other carvers. Hardbooters seem to be pretty scarce down here in NM.

Thanks for the replies though :)

Maybe I'll drive further north? I'll let you know...

Can't say that I'm a hardbooter, but I do live in NM. I usually end up bypassing all the slopes in NM to goto Wolf Creek just because the snow and trees there are just that good. I'm not sure what the ideal terrain for a hardbooter would be, but there are at least a handful of runs that I imagine would be fun on a carving board.