Note to New Members ×

How was riding in Whistler/Vancouver this year?

Ondrej

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I had a chance to ride with any of you there. How are you doing and how was your riding? :)

I am probably like one of three people on carve board in whole Norway, and I haven't even seen the other two :D

Boris: How big is your board collection?

Anyway, I hope you all guys have had a great time.

Cheers,

Ondrej

Hi Ondrej! Good to hear from you.

We had a very mediocre snowfall at Cypress this season... We managed to do ok, thanks to the snow guns - the legacy of the Olympics. I just counted my days, 32 so far. Few more at Whistler and done for the year... Roy was very "lazy" due to various reasons...

Collection has been floating somwhere between 40 and 50, for several years now. Not keen to go bigger, running out of space...

Hey Boris,

Thanks for the reply :)

I remember you said already back then that you run out of space :D

32 days is a lot more than what I counted this year, despite living 45 min from mountains here. Settling down and finding the right job has kept me god enough for sofa and tv this winter. Luckilly I'm picking it up and getting much more commited again :) I am hoping that once it's all settled I will take a trip to BC and hit some groomers there again. I sent you mail asking for your opinion. Thanks in advance :)

Roy: How are you doing?

Cheers to everybody

Ondrej

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Ondrej! Good to hear from you.

We had a very mediocre snowfall at Cypress this season... We managed to do ok, thanks to the snow guns - the legacy of the Olympics. I just counted my days, 32 so far. Few more at Whistler and done for the year... Roy was very "lazy" due to various reasons...

Collection has been floating somwhere between 40 and 50, for several years now. Not keen to go bigger, running out of space...

Sorry to threadjack y'all.

Borris, I thought you must have had hundreds of snowboards?

I'm just unloading a few as we speak.

post-11922-141842416528_thumb.jpg