Note to New Members ×

2) SG Blue tops for sale

MR. JOHN DEERE !

post-1557-14184241536_thumb.jpgSelling a pair of SG full race blue tops, used for 1 season. 185cm and 163cm factory flex and shape.

Well taken care of by team technician, base ground twice, one of the base grinds was last month, so the boards are shred ready !!!

The edges have 90-95% edge and base life left. the top sheets are in good shape, on each board there is a couple of COSMETIC ONLY blemishes. I can email detailed pictures through my phone if interested. Performance wise, these boards are mint.

Priced to sell at $650ea, Shipping included.

Edited by MR. JOHN DEERE !

[ATTACH]38954[/ATTACH]Selling a pair of SG full race blue tops, used for 1 season. 185cm and 163cm factory flex and shape.

Well taken care of by team technician, base ground twice, one of the base grinds was last month, so the boards are shred ready !!!

The edges have 90-95% edge and base life left. the top sheets are in good shape, on each board there is a couple of COSMETIC ONLY blemishes. I can email detailed pictures through my phone if interested. Performance wise, these boards are mint.

Priced to sell at $650ea, Shipping included.

I am interested in the 185. Can we talk tonight and possibly ship tomorrow? I am in Big Sky this week--last week of snow and snowbaording for me this year. Please, email me at wind[four]waves@gmail.com replace [] with 1-digit number, i.e., email is ...4...@gmail.com. Thanks!