Note to New Members ×

picture request

MR. JOHN DEERE !

Originally posted by Scorpio

Any pics of the 164? Is that a custom? I don't see that size as one of their stock decks. If custom, who is it built for? Height? Weight? Stiffness? [/QUOT

thats a picture of the 181gs. the 164 looks exactly the same. bruce made 3 decks for me at the same time they are all identical exept for the sizes and shapes. the 164 is a custom built for me with all the goodies.it has a 9.5 sidecut, i used it as my slalom board. at the time i tilted the scales at a very light 200lb 6'2. stiff but nice flex. i dont have the board with me but i will check the stiffness on it this weekend. its a real nice every day riding shape.

Was the 181 custom made for you as well? Sounds like it was but........?Tell me a little bit more about it. How is it tuned? Are you running a side or base bevel? How much tune is left etc? Any rock damage? The more info the better. A very light 200lbs? At 165 , 200lbs doesn't sound very light? Where are you located and what type of payment and shipping options work for you? Why do you want to sell?

Originally posted by David Glynn

Was the 181 custom made for you as well? Sounds like it was but........?Tell me a little bit more about it. How is it tuned? Are you running a side or base bevel? How much tune is left etc? Any rock damage? The more info the better. A very light 200lbs? At 165 , 200lbs doesn't sound very light? Where are you located and what type of payment and shipping options work for you? Why do you want to sell?

the 181 is stock coiler shape, i consider it too be a custom because of all the goodies bruce added. i have a 2 degree on the side and a .5 degree on the base. when i was riding these boards i was in colorado, so there wasn't much tuning to be done. since i moved back east i haven't ridden them much, so there is at least 90-95% of the edges left. the base is in great shape. and the topsheet is in as good as shape that a board can be for a year and a half old board.the 181 has a 7.1 flex, its fairly stiff. i have a buddy that tipps the scales at around 160,and he's ridden it and he kills it on the 181.as long as you are an agressive rider, it will work. i wanted it stiff, but i still wanted be able to set an edge to the ice. currently i am in little rhodie. a bank certified check will work the best. the reason for selling my boards??????????????? #1. dont get married.#2. dont build a house.#3. dont buy a new car for wifey.oh, yeah#4. dont do it all in the same month!!!! its gonna kill me when my coilers leave me, but what can you do. are you interested in the 181 or the 164 or both, let me know. i will be away in n.h this weekend then at squaw the following. give me a call 781 858 0539, might not have access to my computer over the weekend. where do you live? thanks j.d

Originally posted by Scorpio

Any pics of the 164? Is that a custom? I don't see that size as one of their stock decks. If custom, who is it built for? Height? Weight? Stiffness?

hey scorpio are you still interested in the 164? iv'e been out of town not able to check my computer. let me know, thanks j.d 781 858 0539

hey how far is telluride from denver or the springs?

I drive a little slower so for me it's about 6.5 from Denver or 5.5 from the springs. We have some really good steep gromers down here.

hey david i just got home late last night, i have deposited the check and i will get it out ups today. thanks david and good luck. joe c