Note to New Members ×

Wtb boots asap!!

lidirtrider

My wife and I went to ECES at Stratton, and now we are hooked on hardboots. I am looking for 2 pairs of boots. 1 pair mondopoint size 24.0 for her and 28.0 for me. Any leads or links would be great. I've seen some stuff here and I also think that I might be able to go down to a 27.5 for myself, but I'm hesitant to buy a pair without trying them on. Does anyone know of any stores in the NY, NJ, CT area that carry hardboots? It would be nice to try some stuff on.

I have a pair of Mondo 24 Deeluxe Trak 700T boots for $275 shipped.

Regular heels with Thermo Flex liners, molded once. Diablo foot beds included.

Randy

I am definitely interested. Do you think this would be a good boot for new hardbooter? I dont know alot about the different gear yet. My wife and I are both new to hardboots. These would be for her. She is super aggressive, and rips in soft boots, but can never seem to find a soft boot that is stiff enough. I would hate to stick her in something that would be too unforgiving tho.

From what I know these are actually on the stiffer side. I'm selling them for a friend so I can't give you first hand knowledge.

Do you what year or how old they are? Do you have any pics? Please PM me or email me thru the site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk