Note to New Members ×

Donek FC185 for sale

Mike Blanz

Donek Free Carve 185cm for sale. Original owner. Made for Bomber Industries Sept '04 and bought new from Bomber August '05. Non-metal construction. Base/topsheet/edges in awesome shape. Used this board 8 to 10 times a year from '05/'06 - '11/'12. Hasnt lost any camber.

I weigh 148lbs but the board (by most people's standards) is built for a 170lb rider. Sidecut 12.5m, waist 185mm. Dark Navy blue in color. Really fun board to ride.

Binding is TD1 step-in with yellow bumpers, 0 deg front cant, 6 deg rear cant...excellent shape.

I will sell the board+ bomber case (minus binding) for $200+ship in the continental US.

I will sell the board + bomber case plus TD1 binding for 300+ship in the continental US.

I will sell the binding only for $125 which includes shipping in the continental US.

Shipping Fedex in the US is usually ~$25. Binding is usually ~$15 USPS.

"Gift" me paypal preferred.

post-2482-14184240888_thumb.jpg

post-2482-141842408882_thumb.jpg

post-2482-141842408885_thumb.jpg

Mike, I'd like to buy this...I'm in CT, 06457. How do I pay you?

Fastrailer@snet.net

Donek Free Carve 185cm for sale. Original owner. Made for Bomber Industries Sept '04 and bought new from Bomber August '05. Non-metal construction. Base/topsheet/edges in awesome shape. Used this board 8 to 10 times a year from '05/'06 - '11/'12. Hasnt lost any camber.

I weigh 148lbs but the board (by most people's standards) is built for a 170lb rider. Sidecut 12.5m, waist 185mm. Dark Navy blue in color. Really fun board to ride.

Binding is TD1 step-in with yellow bumpers, 0 deg front cant, 6 deg rear cant...excellent shape.

I will sell the board+ bomber case (minus binding) for $200+ship in the continental US.

I will sell the board + bomber case plus TD1 binding for 300+ship in the continental US.

I will sell the binding only for $125 which includes shipping in the continental US.

Shipping Fedex in the US is usually ~$25. Binding is usually ~$15 USPS.

"Gift" me paypal preferred.

I'll back up Dave here on shipping to Canada. I as well purchased most of my snowboard gear from the States from BOL'ers but not even close to amount of bicycle gear I buy. 50 plus transactions a year and everything from full bikes to brake pads and never had an issue so far!

Hope this helps our cause! :D

Justin