Note to New Members ×

WTB- size 30 boots

Carve234

Hey all-

I'm trying to find a pair of size 30-31 boots for around $150. I have a pair of Raichle SB413's (sz 30) that I just bought from bomber that are too soft for me and dont fit quite right, so I would also welcome a trade. I would consider paying a little bit more for a good boot, though, so let me know what you have. Thanks,

Jim

BTW- I would like to sell the 413's. I've used the shells once, but I rode with different liners, so the original liners are untouched. I'd like to get around $150 for them.

Guest NS Racer

When you say they don't fit right do you think that a 29.5 would fit also the shell of these boots are made to take up to a 30.5 liner so if you have your own liner then bonus. They are AF 700ts's and are listed at $200.00 or best offer. They are in excellent shape email for pics if interested

If you're still interested in some MINT/never used hardboots, I have a pair of Burton Freecarve 30.0s.

The boots are a bit dusty when I just looked at them, and the box is pretty bad. The boots are, however in excellent unused shape. Original stickers on boots, and the box has a 435(?) Retail sticker on lid.

I can ship these boots to the lower 48 for 145 including shipping. Payment via PayPal/cash USD preferred. If you would like to pick up in the Mammoth Lakes area, I can knock off about 10USD.

OK?