Note to New Members ×

Sochi woes......

patmoore

And so it goes:

CNN story about Sochi corruption.

Story written a month ago about abuses of the workers there.

I was hoping to qualify for the '68 Summer Games in Mexico City in Gymnastics (but a war came along). In any event, times sure have changed. I hope the athletes at Sochi have a wonderful experience. Normally I'd love to attend the Games in person but this time I'm glad I'll be watching them on a big screen TV.

Just put a nice cover of snow over that bad things and it's allright and it's like in paradise.

See: http://rosaski.com/

they have one ft of fresh pow today and liftticket is at only $46 one day

Corruption starts inside of Olympic commitee. What happens in Russia is just a multiply.

Different country, different launch how things goes on.

Does anyone here remember 2006 Torino Olympics in Italy? All that not finished roads, buildings and dump sides?

Sochi 2014 is more expensive, than conjunctive costs of all winter Olympic games ever.

But Sochi will never be able to reach 1994 Lillehammer (Norway) XVII Olympic winter games!

Goldmedals of Lillehammer are golden.

Goldmedals of Sochi worthiness is zero, just because thousands of very poor workers from Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and so on will not been paid ever, but have been abused like slaves!