Note to New Members ×

Board length with Plate Systems

Miltie

What length boards are your riding with a plate system (i.e. Bomber Boiler, Donek Pla  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What length boards are your riding with a plate system (i.e. Bomber Boiler, Donek Pla

• 150-155 cm
    • 156-160 cm
    • 161-165 cm
    • 166-170 cm
    • 171-175 cm
    • 176-180 cm
    • 181-185 cm
    • 186 cm and over

Hey folks! Winter here in California is lame this year - so I am bored.

Been thinking about what length boards I have been riding Plates Systems with (i.e. Bomber Boiler, Donek Plate, Apex Plate, Tinkler Plate, SG Plate …..etc). Thought I would put it in a poll to make it interesting to see what everyone is riding.

What length boards are you riding with a plate system (i.e. Bomber Boiler, Donek Plate, Apex Plate, Tinkler Plate, SG Plate …etc.)? You can select the multiple lengths you ride a plate with.

Have fun!

Mods - feel free to move this thread if you think it should be somewhere else.

Edited by Miltie

[/ATTACH]post-3718-141842405959_thumb.jpgPicked up the Apex V2 Plate a few weeks back . It took

a few phone calls and emails to Henry Kim from Apex to help find the sweet spot but I have it dialed in now! Thanks Henry for the amazing customer service!!

I had the plate mounted to my 185 Kessler,183 F2 Speedster RS and my 160 Rossi Race VAS and works amazing with all three boards and lengths . I actually enjoy it most on the 183 F2 Speedster, probably the most confident set up I have ever ridden. And I was also quite amazed what it did for the Rossi, it's like having a 4x4 Option on your snowboard.

Not just for Kesslers!! ;)

post-3718-141842405956_thumb.jpg