Note to New Members ×

Burton binding toe clamp needed

Hi all. I stomped on my rear toe clamp last season and need to figure out how to replace it. Pictures attached of the binding that is missing the piece and the other one that has it still - the red plastic piece is what I need, but I figure the only way to get that on is to replace the whole toe part.

Any ideas where to get one of those?

Thanks - Jeff

post-12518-14184240336_thumb.jpg

post-12518-141842403356_thumb.jpg

Waaaay back when I rode Raceplates, I used the toe flips from a pair of Snowpros. Much stronger, and 'bolted' right on.

Might be mistaken, but I don't think you can separate the bail from that toe block without drilling off the rivet heads from the underside. If that is the case, the replacement Ibex part in the link above won't work.

Bomber has them. Look in the binding parts section of the website. Ibex are the same as burton.

http://bomberonline.3dcartstores.com/Ibex-Parts_c_50.html

I am not sure the Ibex ones will work since the Burton one has the red tabs to slide the front part back and forth.

Or are you suggesting I get the Ibex one and somehow take the clamp piece off and attach it to my Burton piece? I cannot tell from the picture if there is any way to remove and reattach the clamp part to the metal of the binding loop.

Any idea if that clamp part comes off?

Thanks - Jeff