Note to New Members ×

Winterstick Swallowtail 184cm

NWboarder

Was going to put put X-bones on it and make it my powboard but Need the funds for new Virus.... Ill take $370 shipped from my Bomber-brethren

Here is what I have on eBay:

[TABLE=width: 901, align: center]

<tbody>[TR]

[TD]This board is SOLD. It is stored in a clean dry locker, protected from the elements and other boards.

Here is what Winterstick says about their handmade Swallowtails:

The Winterstick Swallowtail Snowboard is the godfather of snowboarding. Its legendary design has been throwing twenty foot powder flumes for over thirty-three years. The volume in the nose creates positive lift for stability at high speed and landing airs in deep powder. The swallow cut tail relieves back leg pressure and allows for loose, smooth turns. Everyone who has had the pleasure of riding one in the right conditions uses the same word to describe it, "Insane!" Don't let its length fool you. It is amazingly easy to ride and because of its lift you will save energy and be able to take more runs!

Specs:

[TABLE]

<tbody>[TR]

[TD]Camber:[/TD]

[TD]Cambered[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Recommended Use:[/TD]

[TD]Powder[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Shape:[/TD]

[TD]Directional, Tapered[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Flex:[/TD]

[TD]Stiffer[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Features

• Boat nose
  • Tapered swallowtail shape
  • Cap-sandwich construction
  • DuraSurf sidewalls
  • White aspen wood core
  • Dampening foils
  • Triax top sheet
  • Graphite base
  • Machine gun inserts

[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

post-10676-141842399131_thumb.jpg

post-10676-141842399134_thumb.jpg

post-10676-141842399138_thumb.jpg

Edited by NWboarder

The sickness worsens :freak3::smashfrea:eplus2::rolleyes:

Bryan: I picked one up in August. I just had to have it for one last run on a legend. it was my first and maybe my last. My first a blue swally 165 with straps and an aluminum skeg/brake. My next one I rode forever and it's living in Cottonwood, AZ. I rode several yellow roundtails until they died of exposure and stress. But, the blue swallowtail with the gray strap is my first love.

Dmitri made a once in a lifetime shape and it's been copied over and over but never improved upon. I wish that one day someone might find a way to do this. The Fawcett boards are cool and have some merit but, once you have ridden a Milovich designed board you ride with a certain attitude and posture. You are centered, no flailing arms. Your center-mass is calm and collected. You are the board. Be, be... the board. Rockered? Old becomes new. Stiff nose? Old becomes new. Reverse sidecut, new promises here. Good luck to the winners. Especially to the bindingless crowd, that seems to be the way to go in years to come. At least for out of bounds riding. Maybe resort riding with attitude changes?

Welcome to Winterstick again, the Dark Lord,

Mark

post-101-141842399793_thumb.jpg