Note to New Members ×

Several Alpine Boards/Bindings Snow pants for sale

carve4life

Hello all,

I have a few more boards to sell as well as some gear and bindings.

I listed the lengths and indicated if they will come with a board bag. I don’t have additional measurements so if you need more detail Google the board and if you can’t find what you need PM and I can measure what you want. All boards are in USED but Excelent conditions with very minor scratches to topsheet and a few minor dings to the base/Ptex(whatever you call that material) which you would expect after riding a board.

PM or reply in thread with any questions and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Payment: I will accept PayPal or Money Orders only. MO will have a delay in shipping. Signatures will be required for all shipments. No Exceptions to this. That being said Paypal would be the best choice for both parties benefit.

Shipping: all Boards will be 25$ to the western part of the USA, $35 to the East coast of the USA, I will ship after a quote to other addresses worldwide(previous quotes on snowboards tend to be very expensive but i have no problem looking it up). All other items will be 8 dollars for USPS priority mail. Please allow 7 days for me to pack and ship, I am going to have a lot of work ahead to find boxes and properly pack them. I will be packing in accordance with the Bomber shipping 101 thread on packing boards for shipment. In most cases boards will be sent out every MONDAY morning.

Snowboards:

Pogo Impact 169cm with Boardbag $450

d1185e15f5ee40302c6af1cf59e68f33.jpg

null_zps0dc43482.jpg

null_zps18981317.jpg

Purecarve Maverick 175cm Special Edition $250 (sold)

null_zps07d650d6.jpg

Nidecker Fusion 153cm $200 (sold)

47d76912-88dd-41de-84bc-b9b5186daa5d.jpg

Rossignol R167 Some Ptex discoloration (see photo) $50 (sold)

null_zps15aee29e.jpg

null_zps1f41bfcb.jpg

Sims 174cm, needs tune, has a loose insert on forward set of back right holes. So, $50

forward: oo0

ooo

null_zps6f4cfa8a.jpg

Bindings:

SnowPro Full Bale Bindings, Hardware included, (good condition but one plate has some heat damage from removal of a stuck bolt. see photo) $100

null_zpsa2c061e2.jpg

af35ea75-af3a-46b6-9b78-4a2d4c343330.jpg

Raichle X bone bindings, With Intec Heel recievers, $75(sold)

null_zps5ebb06fa.jpg

Free with purchace Bindings: Will include with any board sale, first to claim.

null_zps83e53684.jpg

SnowPants:

Patagonia Gortex Pants, $50 each or both for $90(sold)

SIZE: 32 Regular

null_zps52205a4c.jpg

null_zpsbd34fd63.jpg

Boardbags:

Tractop board bag, fits two well, 175cm and smaller $20(sold)

null_zpsf56e7c2e.jpg

null_zpsf528eae2.jpg

Also have Dakine ROLLER board bag fits two boards, well insulated. $40(sold)

Composed/Posted with WYSIWYG BBCode Editor

Edited by carve4life
updates

I owned one of the 174 sims mfr boards back in the day....

If you can do $100 shipped for the board with the tractop board bag shipped to Calgary I'm in.

I'll take the Rossi binders too if that's included? Trying to sort a friend out with a hb set up,,,,

Lemme know

Thx

K

Edited by big canuck

I owned one of the 174 sims mfr boards back in the day....

If you can do $100 shipped for the board with the tractop board bag shipped to Calgary I'm in.

I'll take the Rossi binders too if that's included? Trying to sort a friend out with a hb set up,,,,

Lemme know

Thx

K

err I could do board/bag/bindings for 120 to cover shipping to canada for the the extra weight, PayPal hit, box, Ect.

How would you describe the condition on the pants?

I would say great condition. The cream pants show dirt more and so have some marks I guess you would call stains. They might come out with a good tech wash. Considering the pants retailed for 300 bucks they are a fantastic deal

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Buddy, Looking to get a 150 ish board for my son. I'd like to buy your NIDECKER. And any bindings that might fit a size 24 mondo. You can bill me for the board and get that going while we work on any bindings you may have. Paypal account lauraelizabethpoland. Thank you so much... Gene and Laura tel: 4two3 6zero8 3two4nine.

Hello all,

I have a few more boards to sell as well as some gear and bindings.

I listed the lengths and indicated if they will come with a board bag. I don’t have additional measurements so if you need more detail Google the board and if you can’t find what you need PM and I can measure what you want. All boards are in USED but Excelent conditions with very minor scratches to topsheet and a few minor dings to the base/Ptex(whatever you call that material) which you would expect after riding a board.

PM or reply in thread with any questions and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Payment: I will accept PayPal or Money Orders only. MO will have a delay in shipping. Signatures will be required for all shipments. No Exceptions to this. That being said Paypal would be the best choice for both parties benefit.

Shipping: all Boards will be 25$ to the western part of the USA, $35 to the East coast of the USA, I will ship after a quote to other addresses worldwide(previous quotes on snowboards tend to be very expensive but i have no problem looking it up). All other items will be 8 dollars for USPS priority mail. Please allow 7 days for me to pack and ship, I am going to have a lot of work ahead to find boxes and properly pack them. I will be packing in accordance with the Bomber shipping 101 thread on packing boards for shipment. In most cases boards will be sent out every MONDAY morning.

Snowboards:

Pogo Impact 169cm with Boardbag $450

d1185e15f5ee40302c6af1cf59e68f33.jpg

null_zps0dc43482.jpg

null_zps18981317.jpg

Purecarve Maverick 175cm Special Edition $250 (sold)

null_zps07d650d6.jpg

Nidecker Fusion 153cm $200Nidecker Fusion 153cm $175

47d76912-88dd-41de-84bc-b9b5186daa5d.jpg

Rossignol R167 Some Ptex discoloration (see photo) $50 (sold)

null_zps15aee29e.jpg

null_zps1f41bfcb.jpg

Sims 174cm, needs tune, has a loose insert on forward set of back right holes. So, $50

forward: oo0

ooo

null_zps6f4cfa8a.jpg

Bindings:

SnowPro Full Bale Bindings, Hardware included, (good condition but one plate has some heat damage from removal of a stuck bolt. see photo) $100

null_zpsa2c061e2.jpg

af35ea75-af3a-46b6-9b78-4a2d4c343330.jpg

Raichle X bone bindings, With Intec Heel recievers, $75(sold)

null_zps5ebb06fa.jpg

Free with purchace Bindings: Will include with any board sale, first to claim.

null_zps83e53684.jpg

SnowPants:

Patagonia Gortex Pants, $50 each or both for $90(sold)

SIZE: 32 Regular

null_zps52205a4c.jpg

null_zpsbd34fd63.jpg

Boardbags:

Tractop board bag, fits two well, 175cm and smaller $20(sold)

null_zpsf56e7c2e.jpg

null_zpsf528eae2.jpg

Also have Dakine ROLLER board bag fits two boards, well insulated. $40(sold)

Composed/Posted with WYSIWYG BBCode Editor

hello, unfortunately i just sold the Nidecker yesterday. haven't been able to update the post. i only have the POGO and SIMS left and they may be too large for your son. The snow pros are invert good condition and would fit a smaller boot, If you give me the length of the sole i could measure to be sure and I would sell them for 60 shipped to TN. let me now. PM me if interested.