Note to New Members ×

Turns at Blue Mtn. Jesse

Chubz

Jesse

It was cool to finally ride with someone else in HB's. Appreciate the pointers and look forward to riding with you again. Weather looks good for Sat and Sun but crummy most of this week. I'm heading up Tuesday morning, no appointments,just home office day.

Get me that other guys email or phone number who rides during the week and I'm also going to try to get a hold some other guys in the area for weekday morning sessions, when the "No fun Patrols" arent around. SLOW DOWN!!!!!! If we slow down any more, we fall over, ding dong.

Phil form P-burg, sorry I missed your message, I had the phone turned off. hope you had a good trip and made it home safe. Give me another call to ride. I have no set mornings that I go to Blue, just days when I have home office day, tueday and maybe Friday this week and SAt and Sun if not too hung over.

Late

Greg

Hey Greg,

I ride alpine at Blue at least one day every week. If you'd like to meet up email me a day or two before and maybe we could make a few turns together.

May have already met...You have a red Coiler? If so I was the one on the new Donek. Did get it sorted out by days end :)

Glenn,

Sounds good. I'm new to alpine but quickly grasping the concept. I am on a 172 Volant (Steel Cap). I get up to Blue when my appointment schedule permits during the week 9mostly Mon and Fri). I try to be there Sat and Sun morning when my baby's sleep schedule permits.

Call me if you get a chance

610 349 2530

Greg

PS anyone else out there at Blue feel free to leave #'s to get some turns in.

Glen happy to hear you got the Donek dialed in. First run on a new board can be a little disorienting sometimes. Greg had fun making turns Sunday. I'll be out bright and early Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Hope to see some of you guys out. The snow guns should finally being going full blast again by Friday. Jesse

hey,

I'm gonna be back in Bethlehem this weekend, so I too will be riding at blue as my class schedule permits. I would definitely like to see some other hardbooters out there, so let me know when you guys are going and I will try to get up there.

Jasen- let me know when you get those pictures from the SVES up.

See you gentlemen on the slopes...

Jim

Must be at least 8 of them things in the ( Blue Mtn/ Pa) area. Can't wait to hook up with some of you guys, I need all the help I can get !

We'll have to get together and have a BMES, 'IF' the temps. ever get cold enough to blow!

jp1

Definitely up for getting something together for Blue. Hopefully weather will cooperate so we can get coverage on the wider slopes.

If we can set a date, I check with my brother and his partner (Mind's Eye Productions) to shoot some footage to put a video together. They shoot local sports team and put it to music. I can shoot some footage as well in the meantime.

I can also check with my friend Mike who is co-owner of Dan's Camera to see if he would be interested in coming out and getting some still shots.

I should be there Sat and Sun morning.

Greg

610 349 2530

I was going to suggest the same thing, but I know some guys can't make it during the weekday. I could get their shots on the weekends with my video camera. Besides room to zoom, Willard, my brother's production partner works for CBS as a cameraman and is usually out of town Thursday thru Sunday evening.

Not that I am a slouch(sp?) when to comes to shooting, but my brother, Jeff and Willard have pretty good "vision" when to comes to shooting sports video. Willard is always getting reprimanded by his production manager at CBS for trying to get unique shots for golf and tennis because they are given more freedom with that. But his NFL and college basketball games have a strict regimine to shooting. He is always looking for inventive ways to get cool shots, Plus him being a snowboarder helps

Also, I wouldn't want the footage to be littered with other skiers and riders in the background. It sort of takes away from the pureness of carving.

I was going to head up today but the fog was too heavy. If rain passes, I may head up Friday morn and then Sat and Sun.

My cell is 610 349 2530.

Later

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

Its been mentioned but who’s willing to come out and ride. It would be great to meet all the other hardbooters that ride my local mountain. So let’s see if we can get a general consensus together on date. I’ll throw out Feb 18TH for my vote. I think a weekday is a must. Are there any takers out there? Jesse

Moving this to a new thread.........