Note to New Members ×

Slack Lining

Gossamer

I just started on the line and I can't think of a better way to get ready for winter, I'm working muscles I forgot I had. Playing with my grandson and listening to The Virgins song Blue Rose Tattoo. Life's good even at 100 degrees, looking forward to winter. I will miss my friends, thanks for not kicking me out when I out stayed my welcome. Be careful on those volcanoes. Kipp

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Kg1GFKLi7DY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey Grandpa Kipp,

Greetings from Maui! A belated congratulations on the arrival of your grandson and I know you'll be the best grandfather any little boy could ever wish for. He'll be carving soon enough.

Was great seeing you again at Pow Mtn. You have such a great style on the mountain...speed and power! I'm looking forward in doing a few runs at Powder Mtn with you in the upcoming winter. Surfs been great here but I sure miss the rides on the mountain. And your selection of music is always superb. Aloha, Ron