Note to New Members ×

Coiler VSR 173M

grock5

BOARD SOLD!

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

post-3477-141842392227_thumb.jpgCoiler VSR FC 173M (Sidecut Ave @13m), sidewall #s 6.7+6, built for @175lbs.

I am the second owner, purchased March of 2010.

(http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?29927-Metal-AM-FC-Board-170cm)

Original owner rode it less than 5 days, arrived to me near new, (& paid near new price for it), & I probaby took it out an additional 15 times, 3-4 hours/day between 2011-2013, being one of two boards that I had in my rotation.

It has some additional bumps & liftline marks since coming into my care, (nose, from toe bail, & nick on topsheet, pics included) but overall, low mileage considering that the season here in the Mid Atlantic is short, & the window for decent carving conditions last 4-5 hours on most days, so overall wear is lower than folks who ride in better terrain.

Where as it was easy to part with the Prior, this Coiler is flipping awesome. I will be looking for a tighter turning Coiler for next season if this one sells, & if not, I will be happy to hang onto this one. It's a keeper, but wanted to put it up to see if anyone would be interested in trying this board.

$525.00 Shipped CONUS, additional shipping to Canada.

PM Me if you have any questions.

post-3477-141842392222_thumb.jpg

post-3477-141842392225_thumb.jpg

Edited by grock5
Item Sold