Note to New Members ×

Deeluxe Track 700 Size 26

BXFR70

For sale is a pair of Deeluxe Track 700’s purchased end of 2012, used for this season. Size 26.</SPAN></SPAN>

They are used, they have some scuffs and scratches particularly on the right boot between the front 2 buckles, from hitting on corner of TD3 binding when getting off the lift.</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>

They have been modified some.</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>

The upper inside of each shell has been cut some, to allow the liner to move outward a little for more room for upper calves. </SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>

The outside of each shell has been cut to give a booster strap’s buckle a place to sit better.</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>

Between the 1st and 2nd buckle, outside of each boot has been punched out some.</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>

The Liner in them now is an Intution FX Race, the tongue has been opened and sewn some to allow more space for instep, these liners have been molded once.</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>

Thermoflex liners, they have been molded twice, but some spots of fabric (red) have come off on the outside, so there is tape in those areas.</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>

The Spoiler is off, but I have it, along with hardware to attach.</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>

The Stock strap is off, but I have it.</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>

$250 shipped to lower 48.</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>

I am planning on keeping the WC booster, if you really want it, add $50 to price.</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>

Paypal is acceptable, if not using gift, add .30$ and 2.9%</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>

Money order is also fine, cashed before shipment.</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>

Thanks,

</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>

• 2 weeks later...