Note to New Members ×

Deeluxe 325 and liner question...

Randy Kight

I've created a new thread moving forward regarding my research on boots. I need some new ones...my SB 324's are falling apart, or at least the stock liners are done. I bought these back in 2000.

I'm thinking about grabbing a pair of Track 325 T 2012/13. I checked this site's store, but seem to be out of stock. I checked BT, and they have one more set of my size.

Question:

If you guys get a chance, can you check this product on BT, and tell me what liners are coming with the purchase...as I have no idea...never worn these type of liners before. Are they cheap junk or are they somewhat decent?

Should I just purchase some new liners for my old SB's...?

Thanks again,

Randy

BT's description of product below:

[TABLE=class: checkout_cart_table order_detail_table, width: 100%]

<tbody>[TR]

[TD=class: checkout_cart_table_02, align: left][h=3]Track 325 T 12/13

Snowboard Boots[/h][/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

If just your liners are packed out and your boots are in good shape you could get new liners. I have been using intuition liners and like them better than thermoflex because they are thicker and do not compress as much. Maybe the newer thermoflex liners are thicker? I am happy with intuition and will continue to use them. You could go to a ski shop that sells intuintion and get them molded there as well. I would recommend getting them molded and fit at a shop as it is hard to do it yourself unless you have the proper equipment to properly heat and fit the liners. I am on my second set of liners with my Susaka boots and they are still holding up. I also ride lemans boots for all mountain . My Susaka boots have been around for many yeards and are still going strong.

Well, that link to BT doesn't work... If you could wait for Bomber to restock and order from them, you could call Michelle and ask her exactly which thermo flex liner comes in the boot.

In my current boots I use the Thermo Flex DCL 131 in red. Really like them. Haven't had to remold them in 3 seasons of use. Previously used the themo flex speed liner, which is a bit softer and thinner. They were ok, but I found they packed out enough to need remolding in less than a season - that was when I was riding a lot, nearly every day. YMMV.