Note to New Members ×

Searching for carving videos

Guest olasmuchos

Guest olasmuchos

Hey Bombers!

I have been a lurker for a couple seasons now and finally decided to join the group.

I am searching for videos/dvd's of carving especially freeriding. I have SES and one by Cliff Ahumada called Ride the Edge.

I have attempted to contact Cliff with the address and email that I ordered from in 1999 but no response. I know he made a couple more videos (Locked In, and Carve-On) that were released in 2002 but I couldn't afford them at the time.

Help! I'm looking for a copy of Cliff's vid's or you have info about any others for sale around let me know.

I have downloaded swoard's vid (very cool, but short) and downloaded a number of online vid's but it's much better to watch on the TV than a 3" square on the monitor.

Let me know......

Olasmuchos out.

Guest olasmuchos

Thanks guys! I have checked out both and there are a lot of vid clips out there. Do you know of production VHS or DVD's out there?

I found an old Rossi video that had some carving footage on it. Very cool stuff.

Thanks again.

olasmuchos,

Don't mean to shamlessly plug, but the new 04' Season SES/ECES DVD just came out last month. One of the best ones yet. Keep in mind it is not a video showing just the hot-rod riders but more a documentary of the events. About 40 minutes in total length.

DVD

well I'm starting to look for more clips too since I have the webspace now to host them come to speak of it pokkis any more clips that rock like The Carver Strikes Back?

Guest olasmuchos

I would love a copy. Just tell me where to send the money.

Thanks!

BTW, I purchased a copy of the SES 2004 and it is very good. Recommend it to anyone who needs a carving fix.

huhu the full TCSB well I have 1500 MB webspace untaken at this time but maybe further teasers would nevertheless be better how about the Crashes part or the EC session part?

(can't convert the anything from the DVD to web format myself)

or older clips or whatever clips I can give you ftp access for direct upload next week or send something by email up to 200 MB if you can share anymore of your great stuff thanks

Drop me email and let me know preferred file size and i will send material for you :D

Zinal is quite lengthy one and pretty much same as available somwhere in edonkey already but i will take look when i see preferred sizes. I will take look for our "Episode 2003: Return of the Carver" if there is something to share too cause i think i have lost trailer for that.

btw Please note that according copyrights you should not cut movie :rolleyes: