Note to New Members ×

jet blue

Guest ethanpt

Guest dragon fly jones

Yeah I agree with Phil, man those guys are great, they don't even care it seems, I had a STUFFED board bag and a huge hockey style case and they just tagged it and took it way and said have a nice flight, I was seriously worried, but it worked.

Now don't get me started about United, those fools are whacked out, one one trip I had to actually take out clothes and a drill and bit before they would take it, it was 4 pounds over weight - had to call my ride back to the airport to come and get the "extra" poundage. And to think WE ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT. Asses.

I've been at United with my athletes and we were moving objects from bag to bag in order to get the right weight in every ones bag. I'll take the iron and a vice out of my bag and put it in yours, you give me some clothes, put a drill battery in this bag, weigh it, ok maybe one more battery, damn too much, take the battery out how about some extra binding parts, weigh that perfect, one bag down nine more to go............

Guest dragon fly jones

With the friendly sky's was for a fast business trip, they have stopped using 737's or bigger jets on this route and so we had to use a Canada Air Jet ( Bombider). Now I know that Untied is in trouble and that they want your (our) business, but these people are in the "I do not know about my job" syndrome in which you got through the motions and not really care and your hoping that the paycheck does not bounce. There is too much fear running around that airline and it shows, I will not bore you all further with minor (in retropsect) details, but right now I am worried that they may not make it back as a going concern.