Note to New Members ×

TD3s - less than 20 days

ibnbatouta

I have a fantastic condition set of TD3s with a 0 and 3 degree can't plates and "blue" (medium) or "yellow" (soft) e-rings...you choose. $200 + shipping. Pics coming soon.

I apologize for this post-submission edit, but "$200 + shipping" was a typo. I meant to type $250 + shipping. Let me know if you're still interested. This is still a fantastic deal. I'll honor the same order of responses for the first right of refusal. Thanks for understanding.

Bindings have been sold...thanks.

Edited by ibnbatouta
wrong price listed...typo

I got the bindings. They show some use, but no complaints for the price. Mark listed the cant/lift plates incorrectly. The bindings came with 3 and 6 degree plates, not 0 and 3 as listed. We made a deal on a small price adjustment so I can end up with the 0 degree plate I wanted - still waiting on the adjustment though. I'll update when the transaction is finished up.

Edit: deal is done. Mark was great to deal with in fixing the small error. Like any transaction, get a few pictures to determine condition and you're good to go. Thanks Mark!

Edited by Wolf