Note to New Members ×

WTB: Beginner Setup

rook_ki

• 2 weeks later...

The board is currently in New hampshire and I'm in Massachusetts, so I will be able to get you pics sometime this up coming weekend. And if you do end up buying the board we could possibly meet some ware in Mass or NH for a cash transaction.

Edited by CHAINSAW

I think it go's like this Tip-25.4, Waist-19, Tail-24.4, and i might be wrong but i think the side cut is 9-10-11, and I'm not sure on the camber. Also, I'm not the original owner, I bought the board for the same reason you might be for a beginner board, and it has a black and green top sheet it has a couple of minor dings and scratches on the top sheet but it's is still in good condition and good beginner board.

Edited by CHAINSAW

I have a 162 Donek SL, 9 m scr, 20 cm width, "Adam Smith" model. nice edges and base. I'll send photos if you don't have something already and are interested. You can email me through the forum.

Edit: Just saw the "with bindings". I have a few sets of bindings I could part with. Step-in or regular? What's your weight?

Edited by teach
add info